Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Preparing for the big day

A lot of things are changing around here, and very quickly at that. My guess date is coming up very quickly and I know very soon I will be holding my new baby girl in my arms. I have to admit, though, that I am scared of this new transition. Scared because of my toddler.... I adore her to death but realistically, I am more scared that she will think that mommy doesn't love her anymore because of all of the attention lavished on her new sister. It is definitely tough to face this with her being so young... I will miss these little moments with her as an only child.

As for the business, I am currently getting close to starting a curriculum to add a certification as a HypnoDoula through Hypnobabies to my CBI certification coming soon. As a mom working with Hypnobabies myself, I feel as though I already offer a slight advantage to mothers wanting to use this program, as I am familiar with the cues and the tracks. I am excited to be able to offer the full certification experience to mothers in the future.

Well, that's my update for today :) Hopefully one of my next ones will be my birth story of my precious little one.

Blessed to be(coming) a doula!

-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment